[pct-l] ants, not yellow jackets

John Abela john at hikelighter.com
Thu Sep 13 17:46:42 CDT 2012

> Subject: [pct-l] ants, not yellow jackets
>
> Or am I forced to replace the tent?  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Hey Mango,

You could pick up two or three years of 1.43 oz/sqyd Cuben Fiber
fabric from zpacks ( http://www.zpacks.com/materials.shtml ) and bond
it onto the bottom of your bathtub.

This would seal up the holes and make the bathtub floor waaaaay stronger.

You would probably not even need a groundsheet if you cover it all with 1.43 cf.

You could probably get away with the lighter 1.0 cf but I prefer
bathtubs made from the 1.43 so you can abuse it all you want on just
about any ground surface.

Would probably cost you around $60 bucks or so for the material and bonding.

-Abela
HikeLighter.Com