[pct-l] mosquitos - topic #6/7 - Pct-L Digest, Vol 57, Issue 9

Erin Waters ewaters.cadence at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:56:47 CDT 2012

Mosquitos - section hiking the Goat rocks section approx mile 2250 and at
elevations approx 6000, the mosquitos are BIG and BAD.  There are fires at
this section around Mt. Adams, but I had the many bites once off the
section hike of the trail actually in need of treating for possible
infection - so be careful about  what catches you with your pants down!!!