[pct-l] Cooking Systems

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Fri Sep 14 00:00:26 CDT 2012

The last time I asked UPS and FedEx about shipping canisters of fuel they
showed me the requirements I had to meet on a long sheet of paper. After
reading PART of it I decided it was not worth the effort.

That was 10 years ago before the regulations changed for commercial
truckers. I expect the requirements got harder in recent years, but I
haven't checked.

Ken