[pct-l] Trail Angels supporting SOBOs

Derek Fohs derekfohs at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 15:39:44 CDT 2012

I'm arriving in Palm Springs on 10/17 to finish Section C and possibly a portion of D. A cab ride from the airport to Whitewater is about $50-$60. If there are any trail angels out there supporting SOBO thru-hikers in the area, I'd rather contribute funds to your cause or donate to the PCTA in exchange for a ride. I'm still working on transportation to the Ontario airport for my flight home on 10/27. If anyone has figured out public transpo from the end of section C at I-15 or from Wrightwood to Ontario, I'd appreciate any tips. Thanks, Derek