[pct-l] RE Or/Wa Mosquitoes

Steve Rolfe steve.rolfe at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 14:20:05 CDT 2012

Just finished five days hiking from Cathedral Rock to Snoqualmie Pass.  The
mosquitoes were only a problem while stopped at the campsite in the morning
and afternoon.  They were irritating, but not terrible.  To keep them from
being a problem I walked while eating.

The first day out it froze overnight, which we thought would kill all the
bugs.  But at the trip progressed it got warmer and the bugs were more
noticeable, but again only while stopped at the campsite.

Steve