[pct-l] Alcohol stoves and fire bans

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 16:20:48 CDT 2012

>________________________________

At least in CO, it was not kosher (see previous post about ON/OFF switch and Underwriters lab  designation).

Call the ranger district to be sure...but I suspect the answers will be about the same.

Ultimately, it is going to be far easier to use an alternate stove then to worry about the individual ranger approving your stove and possibly fining you.

Again, I emphasize this was in CO and WYO and may not be true in CA.

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags