[pct-l] Water, mosquitoes and thru hikers in southern Washington

Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 22:27:43 CDT 2012

Hi -

I was out last week in Section H (Southern Washington) for a few days and I thought there was a good supply of water in all the expected places.  The mosquitoes were Non-existent - what a pleasure!  and I bumped into a bunch of thru's - Man Party and Lush, Jangles and Mouse, Chatterbox,
Challenger (?), Lightweight and Molasses.  A few others as well, but my
memory is failing me for their names.  All seemed to be doing well, and
they all planned to finish - if the weather holds, they should be in
luck...

HYOH, Spring