[pct-l] Mendo Rider's request to the USFS for action in response to list posts

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 16:23:56 CDT 2012

Hi CJ & Cristy,

Many of us who hike or ride on the PCT also come to love it. We will do anything within our capabilities to help protect it, maintain it, and keep it open. I am a PCTA and Back Country Horseman volunteer and have worked on projects during three seasons. Early this year I helped "Trail Gorilla" Pete Fish and others to create a safe thread across a sloping rock. That project took an average of seven volunteers a week to accomplish. My contribution was five and one-half days.

MendoRider