[pct-l] Fw: from: CJ & Cristy (pct-l)

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 18:04:10 CDT 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: CJ & Cristy Miller <soggy2pair at yahoo.com>
To: "mendoridered at yahoo.com" <mendoridered at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 3:06 PM
Subject: from: CJ & Cristy (pct-l)

Hey Mendo!

I really hope you didn't take my posting wrong (or that others are) as, I'm completely fine with anybody communicating MORE/ANY info to USFS and the likes.

Anything that keeps our trails open and safe, I'm for it, even if that means no fires/stoves.

My "who really cares that Mendo sent info over" was meant to be ....I can't believe some of the forum members are complaining about it, seriously!!
The only thing that might come out of you sharing that info is..... the trail gets better, stays healthy for future hikes & generations.

If you think it reads confusing and questionable I will repost and clean it up so there is no 'guessing' my intentions.
  Or - feel free to copy/paste any of this email onto the board.   <smile>

So, thank you for sending the information along and your contributions.  I thoroughly enjoy and value the input and advice you share !

.cj