[pct-l] Golite Umbrella Extension

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Sep 18 20:14:41 CDT 2012

It is hard to see in this picture:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/
MuL5lHN0dJDxsv8mZb_k8tMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

There is shock cord and cord locks. One is at my shoulder around the
shaft of the umbrella. One is around the handle of the umbrella near
the sternum strap. The leftover strap of my backpack was tied into
the handle strap of the umbrella, although it was not in done so in
this picture.