[pct-l] Golite Umbrella Extension

belcherjd at juno.com belcherjd at juno.com
Wed Sep 19 13:58:16 CDT 2012

I run the handle of the Golite Umbrella through the shoulder strap's hydro pack water tube stretchy band and then hold the handle in place with a band of velcro. It works great and
totally hands free.

I'm new to the use of an umbrella while hiking and have found it to be very beneficial.

My interest for the umbrella is for shade and any benefits for rainy periods is just candy.

I thought, when I first started my planning/idea building, that the umbrella would be touching my head but have not had a problem with it touching my head.

'til later,
Jon
Marysville WA