[pct-l] Titanium backpacker stoves

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 11:13:01 CDT 2012

All this talk of the Jetboil lately makes me want to look into one
actually! They've always seemed clunky, but more stable than the MSR pocket
rocket + pot that I use. The new ones look nice, other than the
flimsy sleeve, but Jetboil has apparently been replacing these for free.
Something to think about...