[pct-l] Titanium backpacker stoves

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 15:21:07 CDT 2012

Hi Brick,

I have never made any complaints to anyone about you. In fact, I thank you for creating this forum - making so much useful information available to so many PCT enthusiasts. It does not bother me at all that you sometimes criticize me.

By the way, my old Jetboil stove has proven to be very reliable during the eight months that I have used it to cook while on the trail. I had been looking into the newer and lighter Titanium models. Trying to reduce weight and retain the advantages of a canister stove. I like that I can shut it off and that I can simmer. I do consider it to be safer than an alcohol stove.  My older Jetboil weighs 6.5 ounces including the stabilizer.

Thanks again for the pct-l

MendoRider