[pct-l] lost camera

Judson Brown judsonwb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:51:19 CDT 2012

So, probably shouldn't bother at this point, but I'll put it out there.

During the last day of my partial JMT this summer, I took a break at a
creek between Rae Lakes and Glen Pass. Sadly, I left my camera sitting on
the ground and didn't realize it until later. Left a note by the trail with
info, also left info with KCNP in case someone turned it in to the ranger
station. Thus far, I've heard nothing and at this point, I'm not really
expecting to.

If, however, anyone has heard about a found, red Canon PowerShot in a black
case, lost 8/19, I'd appreciate any leads.

Judson Brown/bunnyslayer