[pct-l] Stoveless? Do tell!

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Mon Sep 24 13:24:55 CDT 2012

There was still a little crunch to the corn and rice, but it was not much and it chewed up pretty easy.  I actually prefer having a bit of body to my food rather than having it all soft, so it was good for me.  FWIW, the corn I was using was freeze dried and the rice was instant.  I did notice that the white rice seemed to hydrate faster than the brown.

Ed Jarretthttp://aclayjar.blogspot.com/