[pct-l] Foie Gras Thru-hikers and an exhortation to not pay Trail Angels for services rendered

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:38:17 CDT 2012

I, as one rookie trail angel, had a blast serving every hiker that stopped
by. Thru, section, day, horse rider, lost 4x4er, all were welcome and
thankful for:
1. Conversation/news/directions 2. A real chair to sit in, 3. Real fresh
fruit. 4. Chili out of a can. 5. TP 6. Water 7. A new snack. 8. Dark
Chocolate.  All and all an easy bunch to please.