[pct-l] Stoveless? Do tell!

shon mcganty smcganty at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 07:36:36 CDT 2012

I go stove-less on my hikes, but I can't recommend my meal plans.

Every meal is a 5 course affair, which includes:

1 power bar / cliff bar ect
1 candy bar
1 granola bar
handful of nuts
1 of those little 1 oz. crackers with the fake cheese or peanut butter spread

repeat 3 times a day

Sounds aweful, uh?

It works for me.