[pct-l] Trail clearing with horses and chainsaws

Dennis Phelan dennis.phelan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:40:14 CDT 2012

I just went through this area this weekend and there is extensive evidence
of both trail maintenance and horses traffic.  I assumed that they were
related.  Whether they were using chainsaws or hand saws I am extremely
grateful they cut the trees that had been across the trail, there were
many.  Thanks again.