[pct-l] Lightheart Solo

Austin Greavette austin.greavette at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 07:34:54 CDT 2012

Thanks for all your responses. It just always comes down to weight + value
+ quality and with small outfits it’s nice to get some reinforcements from
those who had both nice and constructive things to say. Based on the weight
of LHG Solo and The SoLong 6 (24+oz – 27oz) respectively.   I’ve decided to
start conversations’ with Judy and see about customizing the SoLong 6

Your feedback was welcomed with open arms. Len your journal was what I was
looking for. Thank you.

Looks like the LHG SoLong 6 Cuben is the way I’m going.

Thanks again for all your opinions.

Oz