[pct-l] PCT 2012 photos

Fred Walters fredwalters2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:45:45 CDT 2012

Fantastic photos at least the few I saw - because the view software is
awful.  Found the pause 'cos I hate auto play slide shows as I like to look
at the pictures I like and skip the ones that don't appeal and nobody every
wants to look at every picture for the same time determined by some
software designer.  So after pausing skipped to next and even though the
play/pause still said it was paused it decided to auto play again.  So went
back and even though pause/play still said paused, it decided to start
playing backwards at its own determines speed.  So in frustration at
continually have to go back to the picture I was looking at when it decided
to auto-advance I gave-up.  Which is a shame because they are quite
fabulous pictures.

Suggest that such excellent pictures deserve a better scheme of
presentation.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 11:28 PM, Weathercarrot - <weathercarrot at hotmail.com