[pct-l] PCT 2012 photos

Fred Walters fredwalters2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 04:30:30 CDT 2012

Out of interest, when taking "lots", how do you get them home/safe.  I have
thought of keeping loads of cards (small, light and cheap but easy to lose
or get stolen/damaged).  But sending cards home means risking a sole copy
to a postal service.  Copying to DVD means having blank DVD available (plus
computer who will allow you to do it).  E-mail/FTP means a lot of data from
a public/borrowed computer (which in the UK/europe can often be an issue
and I always shoot in RAW format making data volumes much "worse").  Hence
wondering how to keep them safe as in many regards I consider pictures a
major aspect of the trip (for me, a record of what will hopefully be a big
achievement, etc.)

Fred

good photos is to take LOTS and try to get good timing with lighting