[pct-l] Slowest PCT Thru Hike -- sorry

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Fri Sep 28 09:29:36 CDT 2012

Excellent point, Gary! With all the talk of speed-hiking, how many miles I
did in a day or how fast I was able to cover an entire route, it is good to
hear the counterpoint. But then it depends on why you're out there in the
first place...

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org