[pct-l] Needing a Partner?

Gregory Netherton interestedgreg at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 03:34:20 CDT 2012

I would like to begin hiking the pct from washington around the end of october and it was suggested to me that I hike with someobody which I would like to do. I intend to go the whole 2650 miles or so from border to border starting in washington (or maybe canada). I will have limited food and water, limited resupply, and be going at a rate of more than 15 miles a day. If you are planning on going the whole distance, and I know this sounds unusual but starting from washington around november, please let me know so that we can arrange to walk together.