[pct-l] PCT 2012 photos

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Sep 28 19:53:44 CDT 2012

Ah yes.  The difference between a bad photographer and a good
photographer.  The bad one shows every thing he takes; the good one only
the best.
And NG had/has the reputation for taking hundreds of shots to get just a
few for the magazine.
There is virtue in composing your shots and in taking lots of shots.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.