[pct-l] Similarities in Hiker Personalities

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 21:26:42 CDT 2012

Unsupported JMT Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: I wonder if "Grizzly" also was a Bazooka Gunner.  I noticed that many long distance hikers have similar, "strange"      personalities.
Switchback replies: Say, I think you are the original Wounded Warrior.  I remember back on the PCT in the last Ice Age you were known as Stranger Danger.  That was when the last glaciers were retreating and the last of the natives were crossing the ice bridge from Siberia and floating along the ice shelf from Europe in their boats to North America.