[pct-l] Training PCT

Scott "Squatch" Herriott yetifan7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 09:44:57 CDT 2013

Scott Bryce wrote:

<Try on one size larger and see how they feel. My guess is that if you go
1/2 to one size larger than your normal size, your feet will thank you.
But that is just a guess. You will have to decide for yourself.>

I concur. Blisters had been a problem for me and the only thing that really
solved it was
going up 1 1/2 sizes.

Squatch

squatchfilms.com