[pct-l] MSR Hubba solo tent (vs. Big Agnes)?

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 15:00:05 CDT 2013

Hi LC,

I used the MSR Hubba during my ride of the entire PCT. I like that is a two-part, free standing tent. After setting it up, I could easily move it around if I wanted.  Most often I just used the inner, insect screen part.
Only used the rain fly for rain or if I wanted privacy. Thanks to good ventilation and the separation between the inner and outer parts, I never experienced the condensation problems that some of those with one part tents have reported.

MendoRider-Hiker