[pct-l] Bear Canisters

surferskir at aol.com surferskir at aol.com
Wed Apr 3 00:08:24 CDT 2013

Basically from Kennedy Meadows north you will need a bear canister in South Sierra Wilderness; then John Muir Wilderness: then SEKI; then Ansel Adams Wilderness/Yosemite NP/Yosemite Wilderness; then Emigrant WIlderness north of Yosemite.
I can't recall teh requirements once you get north of Sonora Pass.

--Dennis--