[pct-l] Do people start earlier than KO but still attend?

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 17:53:14 CDT 2013

David -

That's a great plan!  In fact, it's what most hikers do.  Few hikers are
actually *at* Lake Morena for the Kick Off.  Most of them are further up
the trail, and many have not started yet.  They find rides to the Kick Off,
then find a way back to their trail location.

Since you have transportation, how about checking out the Kick Off Ride
Board:  http://www.adzpctko.org/rides.htm

I bet there will be other hikers in Idyllwild at the same time as you.
 Perhaps you could give someone else a ride, too.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com