[pct-l] How do I get home?

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 19:24:31 CDT 2013

This information was current as of last hiking season... Be sure you verify.

*Manning Park, BC* <http://www.manningpark.com/lodging.html>* (The end.)
*

The lodge <http://www.manningpark.com/?q=node/63> is expensive but they
have a hiker rate, laundry for guests.1.800.330.3321  There is a
hostel<http://www.manningpark.com/?q=node/70>for 30 dollars a
night+tax –no reservations allowed at the hostel.   Small
store, restaurants. Greyhound <http://www.greyhound.ca/>
<http://asthecrowflies.org/pctpacific-crest-trail-town-guide/www.greyhound.ca/>stops
right in front of the lodge and takes you to Vancouver. Departs 11 am
arrives in Vancouver 4 hours later, costs 48.00
Quick Shuttle Service <http://quickcoach.com>
800-665-2122. Service from Downtown Vancouver – Vancouver
Airport – Bellingham WA – Downtown Seattle – SeaTac Airport.
2011: one way from Vancouver to SeaTac is $57.