[pct-l] CDT Fundraiser Event

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 13:05:24 CDT 2013

Help protect and promote the CDT

Launch Event in Golden, Colorado at The American Mountaineering Museum:

This is a FREE event including FREE admission to the American Mountaineering Museum, finger foods, tasty beverages, FREE 10 minute massages and two brief presentations on:

1) Mission/vision from the CDTC /
2) Crowdfunding campaign training and moving forward. We will celebrate the launch of our 45 day crowdfunding campaign (with countdown) when the clock hits 7:30PM.
Everyone in attendance will be encouraged to use stationed computers (or their smartphones) from 7:30-8:30pm MST to invest and boost traffic to our website within one hour of launch!
(American Mountaineering Museum, 710 10th St, Golden, CO 80401)

More details:
http://www.facebook.com/events/436397849786553/

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com