[pct-l] Mosquitoes

Glen Winters glenbwint at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 15:03:06 CDT 2013

I have finally found the ultimate mosquitoes and other small insect deterrent. It's called Bug-A-Salt, every thru hiker should carry one we could eradicate mosquitoes near the trail while having fun. It would be kinda like going skeet shooting while hiking. Here's the web site, make sure you watch at least one of the videos.
http://www.bugasalt.com/

I'm really surprised that the infamous switchback the trail pirate didn't provide this important information to us first. Maybe he's afraid of what would happen if we were armed?

Argentina