[pct-l] Current Snoqualmie Summit Lodge Info

BF playswmatches at punk.net
Thu Apr 4 19:50:24 CDT 2013

Hi Folks,

I just got off the phone with Kerstin at the Snoqualmie Summit Lodge and
got some info that I thought I'd share as it's a little different than
I've read elsewhere.

The Lodge is holding packages this year, a service which is free for those
staying at the lodge, and for a $15 fee for those that are not.

The other option is to send your package to the Post Office, which is in
the Chevron Gas Station next door to the lodge.  Unlike in previous years,
 the packages will be available during the station's business hours rather
than that of the P.O., as a special area has been set up to store them.

The advantage to using the lodge is that packages are registered as they
arrive and are easier to find, plus there is no 30-day holding limit,
meaning that you could mail your ETA-marked package today and it will be
waiting for you when you arrive at the Lodge this Summer.

A several rooms at the Lodge have been set aside for hikers, and according
to Kerstin they only need a few days notice to reserve one.   The cost is
$79 for a single, and $10 for a second guest.   The Lodge has many
amenities, including laundry and a hot tub.

-BF