[pct-l] Detaching

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Apr 5 09:04:05 CDT 2013

I see. Well, there is a payphone at Kennedy Meadows. A cell doesn't
work there anyway. Also Stehekin has a satellite payphone. Hard to
talk with the time delay but it's the only phone in town. For all I
know they've taken them out. You'll have better luck with email
because Internet is easy to come by, sometimes free sometimes not.
Small towns have computers in little coffeehouses and libraries.
Maybe you can use Skype sometimes.