[pct-l] Sleeping Bag Liner

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 09:26:44 CDT 2013

________________________________
 From: Edward Anderson <mendoridered at yahoo.com>
To: Tortoise <tortoise73 at charter.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Sleeping Bag Liner

I used a Cocoon silk liner every night while living on the PCT (I didn't go into towns - took my "O" days on the trail. I resupplied myself by caching and brought along a solar shower) over six months during the four seasons that it took me to complete it. The inside of my bag never got dirty and needed washing. I washed (rinsed, no soap) the liner and sometimes turned the bag inside out to air in the breeze. The liner would dry quickly if hung in a breeze.

MendoRider-Hiker