[pct-l] Mosquitos

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 14:39:04 CDT 2013

I heard that only female mosquitoes suck blood so maybe they were just the
guys (who are Vegan) cruising the "blood bars" where there might be girls
around, hoping to get lucky!

I also heard that it is the mosquito guys that make the buzzing sound and
the females are silent.  So if you hear buzzing, just go back to sleep.
 But if you hear NOTHING... he he he.  Actually, I think this last one is
an urban myth but it is just so amusing, I had to include it.  I've
personally witnessed a buzzing mosquito land and bite me.

Toga