[pct-l] Laundry

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 01:46:31 CDT 2013

What do you think rain pants are for?  Not the rain surely.  I've worn my
down jacket on many a hot laundry day as well.  But a big, black plastic
bag worn as a skirt works well.  They always want to know what you're
wearing under those kilts anyway.  Keep 'em guessing.

I usually hike in a swim suit, and that has been my laundry attire in some
towns.  Then I just wash them separately in a sink when I get the rest of
my clothes dry and back on.

Shroomer

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Mark Halverstadt <markhalverstadt at gmail.com