[pct-l] Desert shirt

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sat Apr 6 19:50:12 CDT 2013

AO,
I've been very pleased with the Ex Officio, 80% nylon, 20 % poly. Lots of ventilation, little features like buttons to hold up sleeves when rolled, and chest pockets are velcroed. One of those pockets has an inner pocket with a zipper, for safely stowing things you REALLY don't want to drop. They come in a variety of light colors, if you care about that. Only drawback is that after only 1900 miles on the PCT, the fabric where the pack rides on my back has worn out.
Mango