[pct-l] Wrong Answer

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 10:29:11 CDT 2013

Our PCT hero, Grizzly, slowly walks into the trailtown saloon.  Some of his bros are standing at the bar nearthe spittoon talking.
They greet Grizzly and ask the bartender for a cold one fortheir mate.  "Grizzly, you look a littledown today.  Is there anything wrong?"

Well, my wife, TrailDust, and I went to see a marriagecounselor today.  He started to ask us aseries of questions."
One of the other hikers responds, "Well, that seemsreasonable.  No harm in that."
"Yes, I thought so too. But he finally got to a question about what is my wifes' favoriteflower.  That is when things went southand I had to run for my life."
"How could a question like that cause a problem?  Even if you were wrong, it could not be thatbad."
"Well, I thought about the question and then answered GoldMedal All-Purpose Flour."