[pct-l] Has anyone thru-hiked with a Jacks R Better quilt?

Carrot Quinn krotten at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 13:15:34 CDT 2013

Hey all!

I just bought the Jacks R Better Sierra Sniveller quilt for my thru-hike,
and was wondering if anyone on this list has done a thru-hike with one of
the Jacks R Better quilts, and if so

1. Which one

2. How did you like it.

The Sierra Siveller is rated "25 to 30 degrees" and I'm a little worried
that it won't be warm enough. I have a hooded down jacket and sleeping long
underwear and a warm hat, so I'm hoping that that will make up for the high
rating. My other option is to return this one and buy the High Sierra
Sniveller, which is rated 5-10 degrees. I still have time!

Also if anyone has suggestions for a similar quilt or sleeping bag, I'd
love that. Here are my parameters-
-Less than $300
-30 ounces or lighter
-25 degrees or warmer