[pct-l] Bag bought, HAPPY HAPPY!!! (kinda long)

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 19:58:41 CDT 2013

I am so embarrassed. Actually, no, I'm not, but I made a gross error. Gross
as in large, huge, giant, not slimy, sickening, disgusting. Unless you're a
stickler for the truth, as I am, unless I'm talking about myself. Something
I've been told can be very gross.

The total bag weight is more than three pounds!!! 3 pounds and 2 ounces to
be more correct, as long as the advertised weight is correct. It's not a
lightweight, for sure, but bigger is better, right? Right?

Names have been removed to protect the slightly more innocent.

Dan Jacobs
Wrong In Washougal

On Apr 7, 2013 4:13 PM, they wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>  I believe the fill weight of the down is 27 oz. not the bag itself.That
sounded too good to be true for the price