[pct-l] New to PCT/Jetboil

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon Apr 8 09:58:22 CDT 2013

Good morning,

*”I wouldn't want a stove that could not simmer - or one that lacks a
shut-off valve.”*  - MendoRider-Hiker

This is stacking up to be a very dry year, so I agree with only the first
part of that closing statement:  “I wouldn’t want a stove…” --  any stove,
regardless if it has a shut-off valve.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/