[pct-l] Hiking section A in July

Madmxe at aol.com Madmxe at aol.com
Tue Apr 9 12:03:02 CDT 2013

I live in North San Diego and hike Anza Borrego a lot.  But not in July.
Prepare for 100 degrees!

I'd  bet dollars to navy beans that it will be very hot and very dry.
You'll need  to carry a lot of water at times, which translates to a very heavy
pack in  high heat conditions. Some people would like that! Some  wouldn't.

Gary