[pct-l] Advice needed - Injury

Jonathon Howry jon.howry at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:47:16 CDT 2013

Keep in mind your age will have a huge effect on how fast you can recover.
Along with the severity if the injury, and even your diet! It's ultimately
up to you, just a fee points to consider. Also if you ate going to a
physical therapist ask them about active recovery, our just google it for
yourself. Might help. Good luck!