[pct-l] Back on the list and here to help

100marathons.org help at 100marathons.org
Tue Apr 9 14:04:35 CDT 2013

Hi friends,

I completed a thru hike last year and am now living in Portland, OR.  I
stayed off the list for the winter so I wouldn't go crazy on re-entry and
get caught up in the flame wars.  But now that KO is in 2 1/2 weeks I'm
back and here to help.

I'll do what I can to help thru-hikers when you reach OR.  Save my email
and phone # (503) 804 7550 and feel free to reach out.  I have a day job so
weekends will be my jam, but if you're in need I may at least be able to
connect you with help.  I've also been known to drive to Mt. Hood after
work though...

Also happy to give last minute advice in person or by email for hikers
about to take off.  I will also be at KO with blister kits so be sure to
find me if you want one.  I completed the trail with one blister total.

Glad to be back on the PCT-L, looking forward to following the herd through
the summer.

Hollywood
100marathons.org
(Joe Robinson)