[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 64, Issue 14

Tori Lindsley toricannon at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:09:58 CDT 2013

For what it's worth, my husband and I hiked 2400 miles of the PCT in 2009 - using Aqua Mira 100% of the time for water treatment.  We were picky about our water sources and would haul extra water rather than use a questionable water source.  We had absolutely no illness on the trail or after the trail.

Tori Lindsley

Message: 23