[pct-l] shoes

golobos_55@yahoo.com golobos_55 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 01:26:43 CDT 2013

I have always used Asics and loved them, just replaced the last pair I had this year and they endured 3 seasons of mountain biking, river rafting and backpacking.  I wear a size 12 and have wide feet, I used to buy exclusively new balance but it seemed their quality went downhill a few years ago.  To each his own shoe, just a suggestion from personal experience.