[pct-l] General Delivery and Click-n-ship

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 00:49:58 CDT 2013

No, no, that's not right for Click-N-Ship.
Don't put the street address for General Delivery.

First and Last names:  Obviously, put your first and last names
For the street address, enter:  General Delivery
Then put the City, State, Zip.

There are a few addresses which do require more information for
Click-N-Ship.  Those are noted in the Handbook.

In fact, just address your packages exactly as shown in the Handbook.

Oh!  and you typed "We" in your email.  Are two of you hiking together?  If
so, it's a good idea to put both your names on the package.  That allows
either of you to pick up your mail.  So, for Click-N-Ship, do this:

In the "First Name" field, enter:  Jane Smith or
In the "Last Name" field, enter:  John Smith

Your Click-N-Ship address will print like this:

Jane Smith or John Smith
General Delivery
Campo, CA  91906

Be sure to put the "or" after Jane Smith.  Do not put "and"

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 12:39 AM, Jennifer Zimmerman <jenniferlzim at gmail.com