[pct-l] General Delivery and Click-n-ship

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 09:28:09 CDT 2013

You're welcome!  Just to drive the point home, be sure to put Jane Smith OR
John Smith, not Jane Smith AND John Smith.  I know a couple who used AND on
their packages.  At one Post Office, they both had to be there to pick up
the package.  It seems like a minor point now, but it could make a
difference when the time comes.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com