[pct-l] Resupply box additions

Hollywood 100marathonsorg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 15:19:29 CDT 2013

Socks, a small (10 oz apple juice) bottle of olive oil, alcohol wipes for
showers and blister cleaning.  Also crystal light drink packets.  Assorted
flavors.  When you drink 6 liters per day, it's really nice to flavor one
of them.  Also you can gamble them like cigarettes in prison.  Endless
entertainment!

I walked out of every resupply town in brand new socks.  Got a bunch of
costco addidas socks and they worked splendidly, but only last about 60
miles/pair.  It's tough to leave town, but new socks makes it easier!

Also don't overlook headlight batteries every other box.  They are really
expensive in trail towns.  Especially lithiums.  And a disposable razor
every 4 boxes.  Neck beards are itchy.

Hollywood

Maps & Guides for the next section.